Forgot Password

Back To Home
Select Employee Details
Note:You can reset your forgot password if you are having a GPF/CPS/PRAN Number and updated mobile number through which you have already register in ManavSampada.
Select Parent Department:
Disclaimer:  Content on this website is published and managed by Department of Personnel, Government of Jharkhand .
Site is designed and developed by NIC State Centre, Himachal Pradesh.